FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN CHRISTIAN STUDIES
This course covers the basic concepts of Christianity and Spiritual Maturity including Studies on Spiritual growth using Butterfly life cycles. Living the Christian life and Living a Victorious Christian Life.
This Course is online manuals and other Christian resources are provided when you register. You will also have access to The Samuel Foundation’s extensive resources. ENROL NOW!
Call +44 (0) 7767677168 or email email@example.com
MODULES AND LESSONS
1. Aims of the Course
2 Essential Characteristics of a Succesful Learner
3 The Bible - An Introduction
3 How to Study the Bible
3 The Practice of Biblical Meditation
4 Introduction to Christian Doctrines and Principles
5 Almighty God
6 Jesus Christ and His Work
7 Doctrine of Sin
8 Doctrine of Salvation
9 Doctrine of Faith
11 The Rapture
12 The Kingdom of God
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of God.
- Describe the Person and Work of Jesus Christ .
- Understand foundational Biblical doctrines.
- Understand the Holy Spirit and His role in Christian life.
- Comprehend the origin, nature and role of angels.
- Experience Behaviour and Lifestyle Changes.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the basic principles, tools, and methods of Bible interpretation.
- Understand and participate in Evangelism.